You can now subscribe to remove the Milkshake Card that appears as the last page on your website! You can subscribe with a Google account on your Android device.
Your subscription can only be applied to one Milkshake website at a time. If you have more than one Milkshake website, you'll need to decide which one to apply the subscription to. You can transfer your subscription to another of your Milkshake websites at any time.
Pricing and renewal information
A Milkshake subscription renews automatically each month, and you can cancel or pause at any time using the Google Play app. To avoid being charged for the next month, cancel at least one day before your next payment.
How to subscribe to Milkshake
1. Open the Milkshake app on your Android device.
2. Swipe through the Cards on your website until you see the Milkshake Card at the end, then tap the trash can symbol.
3. On the information page, tap Subscribe.
4. When the Google Play store payment window appears, tap Subscribe to purchase your subscription. The payment method linked to your Google account will be charged immediately.
5. Next, you'll see a confirmation message. Tap DONE to return to the Milkshake app and continue editing your website.
If your card is declined at renewal, Google will keep trying to deduct the payment for 14 days. If you do not update your payment method, or fix the problem with your current payment method, your Milkshake subscription will be cancelled automatically and the Milkshake Card will be added back to your website. Contact Milkshake support at [email protected], or by using the chat bubble in the Milkshake app for assistance.
See Google's guide for fixing payment issues on your account.
How to cancel, pause or request a refund
You can find more information in this article.