You can now subscribe to remove the Milkshake Card that appears as the last page on your website! You can subscribe with an Apple account on your iPhone.
Your subscription can only be applied to one Milkshake website at a time. If you have more than one Milkshake website, you'll need to decide which one to apply the subscription to. You can transfer your subscription to another of your Milkshake websites at any time.
Pricing and renewal information
A Milkshake subscription renews automatically each month and you can cancel at any time in your Apple account settings. To avoid being charged for the next month, cancel at least one day before your renewal date.
How to subscribe to Milkshake
1. Open the Milkshake app on your iPhone.
2. Swipe through the Cards on your website until you see the Milkshake Card at the end, then tap the trash can symbol.
3. On the information page, tap Subscribe.
4. When the App Store payment window appears, tap Done to confirm your subscription. The credit card linked to your Apple account will be charged immediately.
5. Next, you'll see a confirmation message. Tap OK to return to the Milkshake app and continue editing your website.
Your payment may be declined if you have an unpaid balance in the App Store or iTunes Store. You won't be able to make a purchase until you update or change your payment method.
If your card is declined at renewal, Apple will keep trying to deduct the payment for a few days. If you do not updated your credit card information, your Milkshake subscription will be cancelled automatically and the Milkshake Card will be added back to your website. Contact Apple support for assistance with your payment.
How to cancel your Milkshake subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time through your Apple account settings.
Your Milkshake subscription will renew automatically each month until you cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time, but to avoid being charged the renewal fee you must cancel at least one day before the end of your current month's subscription.
For more information on canceling your subscription or to request a refund, visit the Apple Support Center.