You can create a Milkshake subscription using your Apple (for iPhone devices) or Google (for Android devices) account, and your subscription can be applied to one website at a time.
If you have more than one Milkshake website, you'll need to decide which one to apply the subscription to. Your subscription can be transferred between your Milkshake websites at any time.
You'll need to have an active subscription in order to transfer it between accounts, so please ensure you subscribe first.
Transferring your subscription
1. Be sure to login to the Apple or Google account that was used to create your Milkshake subscription. You can do this through your iPhone's Settings, or by logging into the Google Play app for Android devices.
2. Open the Milkshake app and login to the account that you want to transfer the subscription to.
3. Swipe through the Cards on your website until you see the Milkshake Card at the end, then tap the trash can symbol.
4. On the information page, tap Already subscribed? Tap to update.
5. On the Update subscription page, tap Transfer.
6. Tap Done to complete the transfer process and return to editing your website.
If you don't see the option to transfer your subscription it could be because:
You're not logged in to the Apple or Google account that was used to create the subscription! Head over to your iPhone's Settings and sign in to your Apple account, or to the Google Play app and sign in with your Google account (for Android devices).
Your subscription has expired or was cancelled. You can check the status of your Milkshake subscription in your Apple account settings or by contacting the Apple Support Center, or by checking your subscriptions in the Google Play app (Android devices). If your subscription has expired, simply tap Subscribe in the profile menu of the Milkshake app to resubscribe.