When you've publish your Insta website and added your link to your Instagram bio, you're ready to share on Instagram Stories!
Before your start
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Milkshake app installed
- You'll also need the official Instagram app installed on your smartphone. Milkshake can only share your Insta website Story to the Instagram app.
Sharing your Insta website to Instagram Stories
1. On your Home page, tap Share
2. Select Share to Instagram Stories from the menu
3. Your preview will take a moment to generate. When it appears, tap Share to Instagram Stories
4. You'll be taken to the Instagram app where you can apply all the filters & stickers you want. Search for 'Insta website' to find Milkshake stickers for your Story. Tap Send when you're ready to share!
How to change which Card is shared to Stories
Want to share a different Card to your Instagram Stories?
From the Home page, tap on the Card you'd like to share. Select Edit, then Preview, then Publish and you'll see the option to share to Stories.
Get in touch by dropping us an email at [email protected] or using the chat bubble and the bottom right of this page! All feedback welcome.