When you've publish your Insta website and added your link to your Instagram bio, you're ready to share your Cards on your Instagram Stories!
Before your start
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. If you don't, your Insta website sticker won't work on Instagram!
- You'll need to have the official Instagram app installed on your smartphone. Milkshake can only share your Insta website Story to the Instagram app.
Sharing your Insta website to Instagram Stories
- On your Home page, tap Share
2. Select Share to Instagram Stories from the menu
3. Your preview will take a moment to generate. When it appears, tap Share to Instagram Stories
4. You'll be taken to the Instagram app where you can apply all the filters, stickers etc that you want before tapping Send!
How to change which Card is shared to Stories
Want to share a different Card to your Instagram Stories? Generate a different image by re-ordering your Insta website and following the above steps again.
Get in touch by dropping us an email at [email protected] or using the chat bubble and the bottom right of this page! All feedback welcome.