The "We've hit a snag trying to publish" error occurs when the Milkshake app wasn't able to publish your website.
There are two main reasons this happens:
1) Your internet connection has been interrupted.
2) There is an issue with the content you are trying to publish.
Fixing the publishing snag
1. Return to the Home page by tapping Back (or tap this link: msha.ke://home)
2. Tap your profile icon in the top right hand corner to open the menu
3. Tap the Logout button
4. After returning to the Welcome page, tap Have an account? Sign in.
Sign back into Milkshake
Try publishing your site again
It's still not working!
If the above steps do not work there may be something wrong with the content you are trying to publish.
Please check your site content, delete any content formatted with HTML tags (eg: `content in this style of tag <script />` and try publishing again.