Use the YouTube card to embed videos and encourage visitors to subscribe to your channel.
Here's how to add the Card to your Insta website:
1. Tap Add a Card on your Home page to get started
2. Scroll down to find the YouTube Card
3. Tap Select, then choose a Look
4. When it comes to adding your own content to the Card, all fields are optional! Replace or delete the demo text and images with your own headings, subheadings, descriptions, images and videos as needed
5. To add a video, first open the YouTube app and find one you'd like to embed on your Insta website. Tap the Options symbol:
6. Tap Share
7. Select Copy link
8. Jump back to the Milkshake app. Tap the edit symbol to replace a demo video , or tap + to add a brand new video embed to the Card
9. Paste the link copied from YouTube into the URL field then tap Done
10. Add as many videos as you want. When you're done, tap Preview and Publish.
When a visitor from Instagram taps your msha.ke link in your profile and swipes to your YouTube Card, they will be able to tap play to watch your videos without having to navigate away. Each time a visitor watches an embedded video this adds to the views on YouTube.
Here's an example YouTube Card: