If you update your Instagram username or display image you'll need to logout of Milkshake, login again and re-publish your Insta website to see your new Instagram information.
NOTE: If you signed in to Milkshake using the wrong Instagram account, click here to find out how to change accounts.
How to update your Insta website
1. Open the Milkshake app and tap your display pic in the top right corner of the page
2. Select Logout. Your internet browser app will open and take you to this page: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/logout and you'll be logged out of Milkshake
3. Go back to the Milkshake app and follow the prompts to sign in with your Instagram account again
4. From the Home page, tap on any card then select Edit
5. Make edits to your website content if required, otherwise just tap Preview and then Publish. Republishing is how your Insta website is updated with your new Instagram username.
6. After publishing, tap on your msha.ke link to open your site in your internet browser to check that your new Instagram username and/or display pic are appearing. You may need to refresh the page which can be done by pulling down from the top of the page and releasing quickly.