If you Milkshake website is linked to your Instagram account and you have recently changed your Instagram username, this guide will show you how to update your website's URL. There are two main steps involved:
- Signing out and in again, and
- Re-Publishing your website in order to update it
Sign out and in again
1. On the Home page tap your display pic in the top right corner
2. Select Logout
3. On the Welcome page tap Have an account? Sign in
4. On the Sign in page, enter your email address and password if you have one.
Republish your website
After signing in again, you'll need to Publish your website in order to update your URL. To do this:
1. Tap on any of your cards to go to the Edit page
2. Make edits if you need to, otherwise just tap Preview and then Publish.
That's it! Republishing is how your website is updated with your new Instagram username.