If you update your Instagram username/handle or display pic, here's how to make the changes appear on your published Insta website:
1. Open the Milkshake app and tap your display pic in the top right corner of the page
2. Tap OK to sign out. You'll be redirected to Safari and logged out of Instagram
3. Wait a moment, then go back to the Milkshake app and sign in to your Instagram account again
4. From the Home page, tap Options on any card then select Edit
5. Make edits to your content (if required) otherwise proceed by tapping Preview and then Publish
Signing out and in again forces Milkshake to fetch your profile changes from Instagram. Your display pic and/or username will be updated on your Milkshake website.
On the Published page, tap on your msha.ke link to open your site in your mobile browser. If you still see your old IG info, try refreshing the page a few times using the reload button in the address bar: