Your Milkshake website's URL is generated from your Instagram username and will take this format: msha.ke/instagram_username
If you've changed your Instagram username after creating a Milkshake website, here's how to update your URL:
- Open the Milkshake app and tap your display pic. Select Logout
- You'll be redirected to Safari. Close the browser and return to the Milkshake app.
- Tap Sign in with Instagram
- On the Home page, tap Options then select Edit on any Card
- Make edits to your content or Look if required, otherwise proceed by tapping Preview and then Publish
- Your Insta website URL will be updated to include your new username. Copy the new URL and paste the link into your Instagram bio
Please note: Currently it is not possible to connect a custom domain name to your Milkshake Insta website.