You can create Milkshake websites for all of your Instagram accounts but the app only allows you to be logged in with one Instagram account at a time.
Follow the steps below to sign in to Milkshake using a different Instagram account:
1. First, sign out of Milkshake by tapping your display pic in the top right corner
2. Select Logout then tap OK to sign out
You'll be redirected to Safari and see a page that looks like the screenshot below. Wait for the page to load fully.
Important: Ensure the link has opened in Safari in a normal window. If you use a different internet browser or you use Safari in Private (incognito) mode, copy the URL and switch to Safari in normal mode then paste in the link and hit Go.
3. Go back to the Milkshake app. You should see a page that looks like the screenshot below where you can tap Sign in with Instagram.
If you do not see this page, or your are automatically logged in to the first account, see below for Troubleshooting steps.
4. Tap Continue to allow Milkshake to use your basic Instagram info (your IG name and username)
5. Enter your Instagram login credentials then tap Log in
- Ensure that you are redirected to Safari when you tap Log out. If you use a different browser, copy the URL and paste it into Safari
- Ensure you are not using Safari in Private/Incognito mode
- Ensure that you are not blocking cookies. Here's how to check your cookie settings: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Still stuck? Use the chat bubble in the bottom right of this page to get in touch, or send an email to [email protected]. We're here to help!