Make your Insta website match your personal style by customising each Card. You can customise a Card at any time.
If this if your first time adding a Card to your website you'll need to go through the process detailed here. After adding your content to the new Card, tap Preview.
To customise a page that you have already added to your Insta website, open the Milkshake app. From your Home page, swipe to find the Card. Tap the Options button and select Preview.
You'll see something like this:
1. To make customise to the Look, tap Customise:
2. Tap Colours or Fonts
3. In this example customise the colours first. Each Look is different, but you'll be able to change up to five colours on each one.
Each circle represents a colour used by parts of the design. Tap on the colour that you'd like to update.
After changing some of the colours:
4. Tap the Back arrow at the top of the page to return to the customisation menu.
5. Tap Fonts to select new font types for your Look
6. Use the sliding toolbars to select the section of text to customise:
7. Tap the Back arrow to return to the customisation menu and then tap Publish to apply the changes to your Insta website.
Want a customisation option Milkshake doesn't offer? We want to hear about it! Use the chat bubble in the bottom right of this page to get in touch, or send an email to [email protected].